Batchsync V12 Robot - What's new
We are celebrating 20th anniversary of Batchsync robot. It was born and first released in 1999, with extremely fast file transfers. And now, we are very excited to announce new multi-talented Batchsync V12 Robot version 12.5.
- New robot can automate complete workflows, in addition to file transfer and sync tasks.
- New robot is now fully programmable, and it can be extended with custom code with your favorite development tools.
- New robot is the most important release in our company history.
Batchsync V12 ROBOT - Version 12.5
Automate business processes with Batch NEW
- Automate multi-step business processes and workflows
- Pre-process files before sending
- Post-process files after receiving
- Run set of sync tasks in sequence, and run the whole set on schedule
- Control how errors are handled in the workflow
- Capture all run results and messages in audit trail
End to end encryption NEW
- Compress and protect your data before sending to the cloud and remote servers with 256-bit AES encryption
- Keep your business data secure when doing offsite backups
- Create end-to-end encrypted data exchange processes
- Use SecureZip and SecureUnzip commands to handle compression and protection
Automate with Powershell and VBScript NEW
- Use Powershell and VBScript to extend robot features, and run them controlled as part of the workflow
- Use RunPowershellScript command to run powershell scripts and control error handling
- Use RunVBScript command to run VBScripts with error handling
- Automate Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint document creation, processing, and format conversions
- Automate Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator document creation, modifications and format conversions
- Scripts can query and modify databases, update active directory entries, pre/post process files ...
- Scripts are run under strict robot control, with full audit trail
Use external command line utilities NEW
- Automate any Windows and 3rd party command line software available, with full audit trail
- Command line utilities are run under as part of the workflow, with full robotic control
- Control Azure, create and manage virtual machines with free official Microsoft Az command
- Exchange data with Microsoft Azure Storage with free official Microsoft AzCopy command
- Control Amazon AWS, and transfer files to Amazon S3 with free official Amazon AWS CLI
- Control and transfer files to Google Cloud Platform with free official Google Cloud SDK
- Query, modify and backup databases with SQLServer, MySQL, MariaDB, SQLite, DB2, any other DB command line tools
- Run Linux command line software, with Windows Subsystem for Linux (WSL)
- If any of the command lines processes fail, robot records errors to the audit trail, and notifies you about error
Extend robot features with every development tool available NEW
- Powerful RunCmdLine command allows you extend robot fuctionality with every development tool available on this planet
- Run Node.js scripts
- Run Python scripts
- Run Java programs
- Run C# programs
- Run any program created with any programming language available, as long as there is a command line interface (CLI) available.
- Scripts and programs are run under robot control and error handling, with full audit trail
Tasks saved as 256-bit AES encrypted on disk NEW
- All batches and sync tasks are secured with 256-bit AES encrypted when saved on disk
- Older version sync tasks are automatically converted to the encrypted format, when they are next time edited and saved
- This change is fully transparent to you as a user, everything is handled automatically
Global email notification settings NEW
- Save default email notification settings in software options, so you need to enter them only once
- You can reuse default email settings in tasks, so you no longer need to re-enter the settings for each task separately
Batchsync V12 is fully compatible with Windows Server 2019
- NEW We have completed our 90-day compatibility tests with Batchsync V12 on Windows Server 2019. The test performed file backups, transfers, moves, and syncs between local, network share, linux SMB share, NAS, FTP, FTP/S and SSH/SFTP folders. Test results look like this:
- Total run time: 90 days
- Total tasks run: 2.7 million tasks
- Total files transferred: 900 million files
- Total data transferred: 540 terabytes
- Result: 100% successful
- NEW We ran similar 90-day test on Microsoft Azure, running Batchsync V12 on Windows Server 2019: 100% successful
- NEW Batchsync V12 is fully compatible with Windows Server 2019 running on premises, and on cloud.
- NEW Batchsync V12 is fully compatible with Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud Platform, and other cloud providers.
- NEW Batchsync V12 can run on any cloud server, on Windows.